(Accredited Practising Dietitian, Sports Nutritionist)
Bachelor Exercise Science & Nutrition, Masters Nutrition & Dietetics
What is a Dietitian?
Accredited Practicing Dietitians (APDs) are professionals with recognised University qualifications and skills in the area of Nutrition. They translate scientific information about food and eating into practical dietary advice for both individuals and groups in the community.
A Dietitian has the required skills and knowledge to:
- Assess individual nutrition needs
- Develop personalised eating plans
- Differentiate nutrition fact from fiction
- Advise healthy ways to prepare and cook food
- Recommend best food and brand selection both in the supermarket and whilst eating out
- Educate clients on correct eating and intake using evidence based nutritional guidelines and the most recent valid scientific literature
For Dietetics FAQ’s click here!
If you have an Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) plan from your GP, we can process your Medicare rebate on the spot so you only need pay the gap.
Private Healthcare Rebates:
Many health insurers include dietetics in their extras cover. We are a recognised provider for all major healthcare funds.
If you need to cancel or change your appointment, please contact the clinic at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled time to avoid incurring a cancellation fee.
Want to book an appointment? Start your plan today!
Phone (Clinic): 9948 2826
Phone (Mobile): 0404 833 214
Make an Appointment Online
Click the link below and choose which service and practitioner you would like to see. If the times available do not suit you please call the clinic on 9948 2826 to enquire about the practitioners full availability schedule, as only a limited availability is shown online!