Massage therapy addresses a variety of health conditions, the most prevalent being stress-related tension, which, experts believe, accounts for 80%-90% of disease.
Massage has been proven beneficial in treating cancer-related fatigue, sleep disorders, high blood pressure, diabetes, low back pain, immunity suppression, spinal cord injury, autism, post-operative surgery, age-related disorders, infertility, eating disorders, smoking cessation, and depression to name just a few.
Benefits of Massage
- Increased circulation to all areas of the body. This means that more oxygen goes to the tissues, enabling them to function more efficiently and promote tissue regeneration
- Removal of toxins and waste products that build up in the tissues, which helps boost immunity
- Reduction in recovery time from certain injuries.
- Softening of the connective tissue that permeates the body, resulting in more relaxed muscles and more efficient organ function.
- Breaking of the pain-tension cycle, which helps prevent muscle strains and aches.
- Increased flexibility and joint mobility.
- Decrease depression and anxiety
- Release endorphins – amino acids that work as the body’s natural pain killer
- Better muscular balance throughout the body, resulting in effective support for other healing modalities, such as chiropractic and osteopathic manipulation.
|Package deal - THREE 1Hr Massages for only|
$210 SAVE $45
Onsite Healthfund Rebates Available!
* HCF is not claimable on HICAPS
Make an Appointment Online
Click the link below and choose which service and practitioner you would like to see. Please call the clinic on 9948 2826 If the times available do not suit you and enquire about the practitioners full availability schedule, as only a limited availability is shown online
Photo Credit: eismane – https://flic.kr/p/xcRGzw