Dr. Kristin (Chiropractor) loves supporting women throughout their pregnancies. She enjoys helping women comfortably manage changes in their body as they progress through their pregnancy and help them prepare for birth.
Postpartum rehabilitation is just as an exciting time! Every woman’s body has had a unique experience throughout pregnancy, labour, birth and postnatal.
Dr. Kristin (Chiropractor) loves designing unique treatment and rehabilitation plans for all her patients to ensure they can get back to their busy, active lives – pain free and stronger than ever!
As a GrowCo practitioner, Dr. Kristin (Chiropractor) has undergone extensive training to conduct treatment aimed at preventing, reducing, and/or resolving symptoms women have been made to think are an inevitable consequence of childbirth.
Common concerns include:
- Recurrent lower back pain
- Persistent separation of your abdominal muscles (diastasis recti)
- Pain with intercourse
- Inability to control your bladder
- History of pelvic organ prolapse
- Leakage with activities such as running, jumping, lifting, coughing, sneezing, laughing
- Headaches, neck and shoulder pain
- Wrist and hand pain
If you are unsure if this consult would be appropriate for you, please contact us for more information.